BEERVANA IN 2021 WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE 13TH & 14TH AUGUST
Getting Beer All beer will be served in the official Beervana glass in a 75ml taster or 250ml serve. No gluten-free beer is available, but there are cider, mead and ginger beer available. All food is clearly marked if it is GF or not. All bars will close 30 minutes before the session ends.
Non-alcs and Under 18 A selection of non-alcoholic drinks will be made available at Beervana, including bottled water and coffee. Water Warriors will also be located throughout the venue. Everyone will be ID'd if you look under 25, as per the law. If you are under 18 you will be given an orange wristband that you will be able to purchase food and non-alcs. This is a child-friendly event if you wish to bring your child that is A-OK! If they're obviously a child, we won't wristband them, but if they're in their teens, we may need to give them an orange U18 wristband.
Tickets Sessions do sell out, so get your tickets early. There will be door sales on the day for the sessions that haven't sold out. If you want to exchange your session ticket please email email@example.com
No cash is accepted over the bars or at the food vendors. Beervana dollars are the only accepted form of payment.
Festival currency can be bought by cash, credit and debit card at the available Beervana Banks, there is one outside of the concourse for you to top up before the sessions start.
There will be ATM machines on-site, however, we do recommend you bring cash with you to avoid any queues.
If you have purchased a preloaded wristband this will be given to you once you have presented your ticket.
You can top it up with extra Beervana dollars after you are through the turnstiles.
Refunds Refunds for unused dollars are available at the Beervana Dollars banks at the entrance and are available until the close of sessions. For two weeks post-event you can get your refund (or give it to charity) here https://www.awop.co.nz/beervana-2021
Venue There is a coat check, but this is at your own risk. For access questions please contact the Stadium at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY AND ATTENDANCE
Beervana is a licenced liquor event operating under strict regulations. We reserve the right to refuse entry if a suitable photo ID cannot be presented on request. If you are asked to verify your age with a photo ID you will be given a wristband to wear for the session.
We reserve the right to remove any individuals from Beervana 2021 whose behaviour prevents other visitors from having a good time. Unacceptable behaviour includes, but isn’t limited to, intoxication, fighting and rudeness.
Beer or cider or any other alcoholic v cannot be consumed outside the main front gates.
Festival currency sales stop 15 minutes before the taps are closed. Taps close promptly 30 mins prior to the end of each session (3.30 pm and 10.30 pm respectively). A ‘Last Orders’ announcement will be made letting you know festival currency sales have finished.
Once you leave the venue you cannot be readmitted. If you choose to leave the venue through the main gates during a session, please understand that you will not be permitted re-entry unless you purchase a new ticket.
Promotional photos and video will be taken at Beervana 2021 and by purchasing a ticket and entering the venue you give permission for your likeness to be used by Beervana. If you do not want your image used by Beervana in any future promotional activity please locate a Beervana volunteer at the event and let them know.
HEALTH AND SAFETY AT THE EVENT
Sky Stadium is strictly a non-smoking venue. Smokers are required to stand outside the building. Please note that you are not allowed to drink past the turnstiles, outside the Stadium.
During an event, Sky Stadium provides the personnel to manage an emergency evacuation. In the event of an emergency, evacuation instructions will be given by wardens and also over the PA system. Wardens can be identified by their high-visibility vests with the words ‘Team Leader’ on them. Visitors to Beervana must comply with the instructions issued by the Wardens and over the PA system.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR LIQUOR LICENCE
- You will be refused entry if you are intoxicated
- You will be refused entry if you attempt to bring alcohol into the venue
- Alcohol will not be served to anyone who is intoxicated
- Alcohol will not be served to minors
- Maximum of two alcoholic beverages purchased per service
- Bars close at 3.30pm (afternoon sessions) and 10.30pm (evening sessions)
- Attendees must finish their alcoholic beverages by 4 pm (afternoon sessions) and 11 pm (evening sessions)
- Attendees must vacate the venue by 4 pm (afternoon sessions) and 11 pm (evening sessions)
- Pour sizes are 75mls (sample) and 250mls (full glass)
- For any alcoholic beverage, 10% ABV and over, only sample pours (75mls) will be available
- 75ml & 250ml pours will be available for alcoholic beverages 9.9% and under.
- Breweries also reserve the right to only pour sample (75ml) pours (for example any special, one-off, small batch, limited beers)
- Free water is available via jugs on all bars and via the Water Warriors team
- Low and non-alcoholic beverages are available on all Beervana bars
- Taxis are available from the plaza area outside the entry gates at the end of each session or ask one of the event staff to call one for you
- A Safe Zone is available for you to rest/lie down at the Wellington Free Ambulance office, located opposite aisle 19
- Anyone requiring assistance in the Safe Zone will not be permitted re-entry into Beervana
- Anyone deemed intoxicated will be asked to leave Beervana at any time during the event
- There is zero tolerance for unruly or aggressive behaviour
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted inside the venue, please use the designated smoking location only
- All conditions of entry will be strictly enforced