Beervana information and FAQ
How do I get beer? All beer will be served in the official Beervana glass in a 75ml taster or 250ml serve. No gluten-free beer is available, but there are cider, mead and ginger beer available. All food is clearly marked if it is GF or not. All bars will close 30 minutes before the session ends.
Non-alcs and Under 18? A selection of non-alcoholic drinks will be made available at Beervana, including bottled water and coffee. Water Warriors will also be located throughout the venue. Everyone will be ID'd if you look under 25, as per the law. If you are under 18 you will be given a wristband to indicate that you will be able to purchase food and non-alcs. This is a child-friendly event if you wish to bring your child that is A-OK! If they're obviously a child, we won't wristband them, but if they're in their teens, we may need to give them an U18 wristband.
About Beervana tickets? Be aware, Beervana sessions do sell out, so get your tickets early. There will be door sales on the day for the sessions that haven't sold out. If you want to exchange your session ticket please email email@example.com.
How do I pay for my beer, food and merch? No cash is accepted over the bars or at the food vendors. Payments can be made through Eftpos, Debit Cards, Credit Cards (Visa and Mastercard), and tap to pay options. There are no longer any wristbands to load up.
What about refunds? As you're using your own money, there is no longer a need to request refunds on unused wristband money.
Can I leave my stuff somewhere? There is a coat check, but this is at your own risk. Pop over to the information desk if you'd like to leave a bag but again this is at your own risk. For access questions please get in touch with the Stadium at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY AND ATTENDANCE
Beervana is a licenced liquor event operating under strict regulations. We reserve the right to refuse entry if a suitable photo ID cannot be presented on request. If you are asked to verify your age with a photo ID you will be given a wristband to wear for the session.
We reserve the right to remove any individuals from Beervana whose behaviour prevents other visitors from having a good time. Unacceptable behaviour includes, but isn’t limited to, intoxication, fighting and rudeness.
Beer or cider or any other alcoholic beverages cannot be consumed outside the main front gates.
Taps close promptly 30 mins prior to the end of each session (3.30 pm and 10.30 pm respectively). A ‘Last Orders’ announcement will be made at 3:15 pm and 10:15 pm letting you know bars will be closing down sales. Food can continue to be sold until 15 minutes before closing.
All attendees need to be off the concourse by 4 pm and 11 pm respectively.
Once you leave the venue you cannot be readmitted. If you choose to leave the venue through the main gates during a session, please understand that you will not be permitted re-entry unless you purchase a new ticket.
Promotional photos and video will be taken at Beervana and by purchasing a ticket and entering the venue you give permission for your likeness to be used by Beervana. If you do not want your image used by Beervana in any future promotional activity please locate a Beervana volunteer at the event and let them know.
Health and Safety
Sky Stadium is strictly a non-smoking venue. Smokers are required to stand outside the building. Please note that you are not allowed to drink past the turnstiles, outside the Stadium.
During an event, Sky Stadium provides the personnel to manage an emergency evacuation. In the event of an emergency, evacuation instructions will be given by wardens and also over the PA system. Wardens can be identified by their high-visibility vests with the words ‘Team Leader’ on them. Visitors to Beervana must comply with the instructions issued by the Wardens and over the PA system.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR LIQUOR LICENCE
- You will be refused entry if you are intoxicated
- You will be refused entry if you attempt to bring alcohol into the venue
- Alcohol will not be served to anyone who is intoxicated
- Alcohol will not be served to minors
- Maximum of two alcoholic beverages purchased per service
- Bars close at 3.30 pm (afternoon sessions) and 10.30 pm (evening sessions)
- Attendees must finish their alcoholic beverages by 4 pm (afternoon sessions) and 11 pm (evening sessions)
- Attendees must vacate the venue by 4 pm (afternoon sessions) and 11 pm (evening sessions)
- Pour sizes are 75mls (sample) and 250mls (full glass)
- For any alcoholic beverage 10% ABV and over, only sample pours (75mls) will be available
- 75ml & 250ml pours will be available for alcoholic beverages 9.9% and under.
- Breweries also reserve the right to only pour sample (75ml) pours (for example any special, one-off, small-batch, limited beers)
- Free water is available via jugs on all bars and via the Interislander Water Warriors team
- Low and non-alcoholic beverages are available on selected Beervana bars, at the merch stand and at the information desk.
- Taxis are available from the plaza area outside the entry gates at the end of each session or ask one of the event staff to call one for you
- A Safe Zone is available for you to rest/lie down at the Wellington Free Ambulance office, located opposite aisle 19
- Anyone requiring assistance in the Safe Zone will not be permitted re-entry into Beervana
- Anyone deemed intoxicated will be asked to leave Beervana at any time during the event
- Attendees of Beervana are expected to abide by the below Behaviour Policy found here
- There is zero tolerance for unruly or aggressive behaviour
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted inside the venue, please use the designated smoking location only
- All conditions of entry will be strictly enforced