Beervana loves food: 14 foodie highlights for your palate
Exploring Beervana and sampling the delicious brews is bound to leave you feeling peckish. Never fear - we have 15 mouth-watering food stalls who’ll keep you fed, fuelled and ready to hit the concourse. The kai at Beervana will be as memorable as the beer!
Classic Kiwi kai
- Boulcott Street Bistro is a Wellington icon. They’ll be serving up a classic West Coast Whitebait Sarnie with preserved lemon tartare in white bread.
- Hop Federation is celebrating their 10th birthday in style! They’re collaborating with one of Wellington’s best loved chefs, Martin Bosley, and doling out his world-famous Crayfish Cheese Rolls.
- McClure's Pickles will be slinging glorious cheese toasties. A little bit sweet and a little bit spicy! Pair them with Good Shit Soda for even more delicious.
- Mahurangi Oysters are laying on freshly shucked oysters, as well as oyster shooters, fritters and pies. These oysters are deliciously sweet, plump and delicate with a uniquely fresh flavour.
- House of Dumplings is cooking up seafood dumplings made with Cloudy Bay Clams and lime, vegan mushroom, and free-range meaty dumplings from their Artisan Award-winning range.
- Rosie’s Red Hot Cantina is teaming up with Fortune Favours to bring LA's best street food to the Wellington waterfront. Rosie’s is plating up their iconic tacos with a special Beervana twist. This is tacos done right!
- Soul Shack Hot Chicken’s insane spice levels have a cult-like following in Wellington. They’ll be serving up their famous Nashville Hot Chicken in ‘thugget’ form.
- Viva Mexico’s authentic Mexican cuisine will make you feel homesick – even if you’ve never been to Mexico!
Barbecue, burgers and hot dogs
- Wilson's Barbecue brings all your American Barbecue dreams to life - think brisket, ribs and pulled pork, all cooked low’n slow. Swing by for meaty deliciousness.
- Smashed is the sister to Wilson Barbecue. It started as a smashed burger pop-up in 2022 and was so popular it’s now in a permanent location.
- Smoke and Smoulder is dishing up a succulent range of slow smoked meats and loaded fries, including beef brisket and pulled pork rolls, burgers and chicken drums.
- Franks & Co. Hot Dogs is the shapeshifting persona of Burger Liquor at Beervana. They’ll be serving up Harrington’s beef frankfurters, Philly Cheese Dogs, and curly fries loaded with pickles and aged cheddar sauce.
And for dessert…
- Double Vision Brewing is taking the Mouth Party from pint to plate! DVB is treating you to beer-infused ice-cream and reinventing classic festival eats from North America and New Zealand.
- Montfoort will have freshly-baked Dutch treats like pillowy bite-sized poffertjes (pronounced ‘poff-er-chis’) and sticky caramel-filled stroopwafel (pronounced ‘strope-waff-el’). Montfoort uses honest ingredients, traditional methods, and carefully crafted recipes to create these classic Dutch “toetje”.
For full food menu details, and more about our vendors, go here